About the job
Afore Consulting is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated office administrator to join our dynamic and multicultural team in the heart of the European quarter in Brussels.
This is a full-time position on a permanent Belgian contract.
- Welcoming visitors to our office and preparing meeting rooms;
- Setting up meetings and calls;
- Booking travel and accommodation for team;
- Keeping contacts up to date and database management;
- Registering consultants for events;
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies;
- Assisting with invoicing and expenses;
- Supporting consultants with mailings and presentations;
- Assisting consultants with projects/workshops/events.
- You have previous experience in a similar position such as in public affairs, management consultancy, law firm or where client servicing is core to the role;
- Fluency in English with either French or Dutch;
- Good knowledge of MS Office-Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel;
- Familiar with video conference systems;
- You will have a can-do attitude and be pro-active;
- You will have a background in or academic qualification in office management, hospitality or tourism.
About Afore Consulting
Afore Consulting is a European public affairs consultancy specialized in providing services to the financial and technology sectors. Founded in 2007, we have an international client base built on trust and long-term relationships.
What we offer
- An attractive salary package;
- An opportunity to join a dynamic company with an international client base;
- The opportunity to professionally grow and develop further skills.
If you believe this is a good fit for you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to interview.
Closing date for applications is 30 April 2023.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.