Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- London, United Kingdom
- £38k – 40k per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 20 April 2023
Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and award-winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 300 reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Health Advisor to work in London on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Health Advisor job is A£38,000 – A£40,000 per annum.
The hours for this role are part-time, 3 days per week.
* Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
* Discounted Gym membership
* Cycle to work schemes
* Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
* Full access to discounts on Perkbox
* Access to Vitality Health
* Carryout Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments
* Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
* Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
Requirements of the Occupational Health Advisor :
* Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable
* Experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance
* Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
This Occupational Health Advisor job is advertised by Craig Osbourne ; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.