Its more than a possibility
Nights: Up to 22.42per hour(including enhancements)
Variety of full time and part time contracts available to supportyou and your work/life balance, including alternate weekends(includes paid breaks)
Were looking for a nurse to join our strong clinical team and become a valued part of the senior decision-making process in our home, Avon Reach in Mudeford, Christchurch.
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities available to suit your circumstances
- Paid breaks and free meals on duty
- Free uniforms
- Staff referral reward scheme up to 1,000 (terms apply)
- Opportunities for career advancement to Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead and beyond
- Support with revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Clinical and dementia care conferences led by the Colten team
- Support with practice supervision and assessor roles in line with NMC guidelines
- Access to our Senior Clinical Skills Trainer and our wide selection of training programmes
- Hands-on practical training and Nursing Times e-Learning modules
- Clinical skills updates on subjects including venepuncture, catheterisation, T34 syringe driver, end-of-life care, and much more
Youll work with fellow Nurses and Senior Care Leads, with 24/7 on-call support from other Colten Care Clinical/ Quality experts. Youll build lasting relationships with our residents and make a meaningful difference to their health and wellbeing every day.
Youll have strong clinical knowledge and sound judgement, with great communications skills able to lead with a can-do attitude. Youll be a team player, with attention to detail and a sense of fun.
Youll have experience role modelling and promoting best practice in wound management, nutrition, tissue viability, end-of-life care, and other essential clinical interventions.
About Colten Care
Were an award-winning, family-owned, independent care home group, with an outstanding reputation within the industry thanks to our amazing people and our focus on keeping the resident at the heart of everything we do.
We strive to be the best we can hence why all 21 of our nursing homes are rated at least good and six are outstanding by the CQC, our national regulator.
Were proud to support newly qualified Nurses, those returning to practice, those wanting to take a different direction in their career and those wanting to progress providing all with a well-established development pathway. We care about you and your career and want to see you progress with us.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.