Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Model Based System Engineer
- Head of Engineering
Grade of Post:
- Depends on the Candidate (Graduates with SysML knowledge will be cons)
Hours of Work:
- 37 hours per week
- Oakley, Bedford, Bedfordshire – hybrid working available
Support projects’ design of systems to meet customer requirements using model based system engineering tools and methods, in particular SysML. This support will encompass all stages of systems development: initial concept, requirements capture and flow down, V&V, design, Test and Analysis. In addition, there is scope for advancement in the role to include roll out and championing of model based systems engineering tools across the business.
Provide system engineering support to projects in the requirements, specification and modelling phases of developing systems in an Agile and dynamic Aerospace company
Contribute to all phases of product development from conceptualising and architecting a design through to R&D and verification and validation
Contribute to the development of a product safety assurance toolchain within which model based system engineering will play a key role
The above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Within our company everyone is expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of requirements definition and modelling
- Use of model based system engineering to manage requirements using SysML or similar
- Understanding of the process of requirements flow down from system to subsystem to component
- Has worked to establish system and sub-system verification plans from requirements
- Is Degree qualified in a STEM field although Control Systems knowledge would be advantageous
- We expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated, keen to advance in the field of system engineering and passionate about learning new and complimentary skills
- Highly desirable would be experience of SPARX Enterprise Architect
What’s in it for me?
- Working for a cutting edge Aerospace company on project HEART and project InCEPTion.
- Hybrid working available
- Career development
- Health Cash Plan including Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
- Free fruit in the office
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
Equality and Diversity
Our client is committed to:
- The promotion of equality of opportunity in all of their activities and encouraging access to their organisation from all groups, irrespective of the equality strands
- Working to create an environment where cultural diversity and individual difference are
- Positively valued in an atmosphere free from harassment and discrimination
- Taking their legal and moral obligations with respect to equal opportunities seriously and welcoming dialogue with individuals about ways in which their equal opportunities policies and practices can be enhanced
Health and Safety
- Our client is fully committed to working together with the assistance of all employees to develop a positive safety culture
- They encourage and support employees becoming involved in and participating in health, safety and welfare matters
- Their goal is to motivate and empower all employees to work safely and protect their long-term health, not simply to avoid accidents
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.