- Birmingham (B12) – West Midlands, West Midlands, United Kingdom
- £41000 – £42000 per annum + + Vehicle & Benefits
- Main Industry:
- Search Engineering Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- , Property Management, Facilities Management
- PPM Recruitment
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 17 May 2023
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
My client is a leading provider of M&E building services engineering and facilities management, providing a high specification client base with tailored and bespoke technical engineering solutions.
A Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is required to carry out PPM, servicing, fault finding and reactive/breakdown repairs to air conditioning systems & equipment to include VRV, VRF, Splits, Cooling systems and AHU & FCU within a number of commercial/corporate buildings & industrial facilities located throughout the West Midlands region i.e. Birmingham with travel to the East Midlands & Staffordshire areas as required.
In addition to the air conditioning aspect of the position the successful candidate will also carry out general building services tasks to include fabric maintenance and basic plumbing as is required.
Candidate Requirements & Additional Information
* City & Guilds and/or NVQ in Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
* City & Guilds F-Gas (CAT 1)
* Recognised Air Conditioning/Refrigeration/HVAC apprenticeship
* Driving License
* Company Vehicle i.e. Van (Reasonable personal use permitted)
* Call-out rota working is essential and this is approx. 1 – 6
* Call-out runs from Friday – Friday
* Pension Scheme (Contributory)
* GBP100.00 paid for being on call.
* If called out paid at a minimum of 4 hours at time & a half
* 30 minute travel time each way
* 22 days holiday + stat days
* The ability to pass a DBS/CRB check. Please do not apply for this position if you know that you are likely to fail the necessary background checks
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.