- Wales, United Kingdom
- £15.81 – £20.47 per hour
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Internet & E-Commerce
- Concept Resourcing
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
My client in Newport, South Wales are seeking a Methods, Data & Research Analyst on an initial 6 month contract basis (37 hours per week). The role is paying GBP18.51 – GBP20.47ph
The role can be done predominantly remotely.
The purpose of this role is to conduct research and deliver improvements to economic statistics. These improvements could be in relation to the existing compilation methods, data sources or processes or through the development of entirely new methods, processes and/or data sources.
Key responsibilities will typically include:
* Experience of applying appropriate analytical tools and methods to provide high quality quantitative and qualitative analysis.
* Able to identify information gaps, weaknesses and anomalies in own analysis/research and that of others.
* Able to act independently in the application of specialist knowledge to arrive at evidenced conclusions, options and/or recommendations.
* Able to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences through both written, visual and verbal presentation.
The organisation supports flexible working and strives to ensure the best work-life balance possible for their people.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo SC Clearance, therefore applicants must have resided in the UK for the last five years (continuously), in order to undergo this level of security check.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.