MES Analysts for global system deployment
Imagine your playground is the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in large-scale production?
Our aim is to be at forefront of technology within pharmaceutical manufacturing technology, and to driveautomatization and digitalisation of the Novo Nordisk manufacturing value chain. For this we need the brightestand most innovative minds.
We offer you great opportunities for utilizing your personal skills and experiences and for personal andprofessional development, and your competencies will be highly appreciated.
In return, we give you the opportunity to set your clear mark and play an instrumental role in the developmentand scaling of technology across the production at our manufacturing hub.
About the position:
We are looking for more than one person to join our team, hence you might be interested in one of the jobslisted below:
Junior and Senior MES Analysts
Your role as MES Analyst is crucial in ensuring efficient and compliant operation of Manufacturing processes, aswell as in leveraging data to drive continuous improvement efforts. You will have various task related toimplementation of PAS-X across the organization.
- Contributing to the global system deployment, ensuring standardization and harmonization
- Guide and communicate best practices for the solution
- Influence the quality level of Novo Nordisk’s batch documentation system
Put your leadership and technical skills into play utilizing MES technology to optimize manufacturing processes,ensuring product quality and maintain compliance with regulatory standards.
- Set directions for system implementation and deployment, harmonizing best practice across theorganization
- Drive standardization of PAS-X to ensure compliance with technical design and standards
- Supervise, mentor and train team project team members to foster professional development
- Collaborate with system vendors to maintain effective relationships and ensure availability oftechnical support
We are looking for someone with an innovative and solution-oriented mindset. As you will be working andcollaborating with people from various departments in the organization, it would be preferable that you areready to take the lead on deploying solutions that bring value.
You have a master’s degree within e.g., business, economics, pharmacist or equivalent. Furthermore, you havedelivered good results working in a similar position.
To succeed as MES Analyst, we expect you to have:
- knowledge of PAS-X, configuration of recipes/MBRs and integration to production equipment
- experience with GMP validation of IT systems in a regulated production environment
- ability to bridge technical MES knowledge with local business process requirements to identify andcollect data
- experience with analysing and planning IT solutions
- excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken
About The Department
Anchored under DD&IT (Digital, Data & IT), Manufacturing IT is the trusted IT partner for our production sitesand supply chain colleagues worldwide in Novo Nordisk. The position is based in Denmark but with more than840 colleagues across 7 countries, you will have a global career path, and international developmentopportunities. We will join a truly diverse area with a strong learning culture, flexible working arrangements, anda team that works in an agile and matrix set-up.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better. In exchange, we offeryou an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professionaland personal development.
For further information, please contact Dorthe Krogh Østerby +45 3079 2576.
2 February 2024.
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:21:14 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.