An exciting opportunity for a Team Leader – Merchandiser to join an established, Textiles company with an excellent reputation who offer training and progression opportunities. The company offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
This person would take ownership of the team and add something to a team but ultimately result in leading a team.
- Work within forecasts and manage all stock levels accordingly.
- Accurate forecasting of stock within the range based on business trend analysis and research.
- Amending forecast estimates as and when required.
- Monitoring previous trends.
- Cover forward demand and calculations of stockholdings.
- Agree estimates for new launches of products with the customer.
- Attend regular launch meetings to ensure that all items are received in time.
- Place orders with the mills overseas in a timely manner to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Orders to be placed by either sea or air freight depending on delivery time scales.
- Management of the mills to ensure that all deliveries arrive at the specified time, being fully aware of any delays or stock shortages.
- Maximise opportunities through the effective management of inventory.
- Driving sales through improved availability, forecasting, reducing mark down and maximising profit.
- Liaise with customer as and when required.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have experience in a similar role.
- MUST have strong Microsoft Excel skills (Essential).
- MUST have forecasting / planning ability (monitoring previous trends, cover forward demand and calculations of stockholdings and fabric requirements at the mills).
- Be focused with a strong attention to detail and be organised.
- Want to make a difference and be forward thinking.
- Have a strong Analytical skill set.
- Be a good communicator – both internally and with customers.
- Previous experience leading a team.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.