At SGS, you can choose.
First of all, out of our various vacancies. However, SGS also gives you another choice. Do you choose to expand or to enrich? We are not only looking for colleagues who can go in to depths of their discipline. We are equally as much looking for colleagues who we call ‘connectors’, people who can connect our diversity to our services. To each other. And this way, enrich our business.
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We’re also the benchmark worldwide for quality and integrity. And that makes us very proud. This can only happen thanks to almost colleagues worldwide, with more than 1650 employees in Belgium only. Our employees give 110% of themselves every day, divided over all expertises, branches and cultures.
Our coworkers build their own way inside the company, the services and the expertise.
SGS Life Sciences carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Sciences has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
- As a .Net Developer Cloud you get to play a key role In the analysis, architecture, design, development, implememation, integration and support of maintainable, scalable and robust cloud solutions always with cost containment strategies in mind
- Support the creation and development of Cloud Native applications in an Azure .Net environment, using Cloud technologies such as Azure App Services, Function Apps, Event Driven Architecture etc.
- Collaborate with a team of front-end developers & software architects to support application development
- Translate requirements from business into applications, collaborating with a Project Lead and Analyst
- Provide support to the internal users of the SGS Biometrics team for the applications developed in the team
- 2+ years of experience as a .Net developer
- Experience with Cloud Native development, preferably in Azure (Azure App Services, Function Apps, Event Driven Architecture, ). with cost-containment strategies in mind
- Experience with Database Technologies such as SQL (MySql, Oracle, MS SOL), No SQL (e.g., Cosmos DB, Mongo DB), Azure Table Slorage, Object Slorage, Dala Lake elc.
- Experience with (continuous) development tools like Jira, Azure Devops and Pipelines and you are familiar with branching models as well as code revision systems such as Git to support the documentation of bugs, enhancements or features from request to code
- You have a problem solving mind and you’re eager to learn
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English
- You are a team player
Not a must, but a plus:
- Experience with web-services development (Rest APl’s, API management etc.)
- Knowledge of Stored Procedures (PL/SQL, TSQL, )
Were you already considering a big switch In your career? Maybe this could be your next step. At SGS you can count on an interesting position where you can take responsibility. Come enjoy our tun team of colleagues and on top of that, we will reward you with an interesting salary package (incl. retirement plan, meal vouchers, )
Do you want to be part of this?
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via the apply button and maybe you will soon join us for work and coffee- breaks.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.