Mechanical Integration Engineer – Airbus Helicopters (m/f/d)
Company : Safran Engineering Services
Job field : Mechanics
Location : Donauwörth , Germany
Contract type : Fixed Term contract
Contract duration : Full-time
Required degree : Master Degree
Required experience : More than 3 years
Spoken language(s) :
Apply with one click Any questions ?
• Development and integration of Helicopter mechanical and electrical systems in CATIA V5
• Creation of parts list for electrical and mechanical, including 3D study
• Creation of 3D and 2D prototype / Serial Installation drawings
• Evaluating and proposing solutions for technical problems
• Review and analyse of supplier documents
• Support to other departments working with Safran Engineering Services Donauwörth
• Mechanical system design (Electrical is a plus)
• Aeronautic environment knowledge
• Aeronautic Standards (DO-160, CS-29,…)
• CAD-tool, CATIA V5, 3DCOM (3D Solid, Drafting, Surface, 2D)
• SAP, especially creation of BOM list
• Creation of technical drawings and how to read them
• Project management and reactivity to answer to the supplier/client questions
Locate your future workplace
Hubschrauber Technologie Park Dr.-Ludwig-Boelkow-Str. – Raum 2.3b86609
To view this content please accept Functional cookies.
Number of countries where Safran is located
business area families
Maps are available under theOpen Database Licence (https://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/) .
© OpenStreetMap (https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright) contributors.
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.