Premier Technical Recruitment Ltd
- Slough (SL3) – Berkshire, South East, United Kingdom
- Up to £39000 per annum + overtime + generous benefits
- Main Industry:
- Search Engineering Jobs
- Premier Technical Recruitment Ltd
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Permanent “Days” – Slough, Berkshire
GBP39,000 + generous benefits including 33 days holiday + 5% matched pension + extensive overtime
Our Slough based client is recognized as one of the UK’s market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline, electrically biased shift maintenance engineer to complement their established and successful existing team.
Working on a permanent days (40hr week – 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday) basis, the company prides itself on the high quality service it provides to its’ customer, and it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional maintenance engineer team member to ensure that fixed aisle cranes, conveyors and associated materials handling equipment as well as some site facilities are maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Core responsibilities for this multi discipline maintenance position will include:
* Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated fixed aisle crane and conveyor systems
* Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
* Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
* Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
* Using the computerised system to monitor site activity
* Advising customers of any stock related issues
* Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
* Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
You will be tasked with undertaking a range of both planned preventative and reactive maintenance activities where required and this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated maintenance engineer to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of fully automated distribution centre, and to be considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, career progression, stability and an excellent remuneration package are available. Contact Premier Technical Recruitment via # or call on # # for further details.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.