- Nottingham (NG3) – Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, United Kingdom
- £27000 – £30000 per annum + plus benefits
- Main Industry:
- Search Construction Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Are you an experienced Maintenance Assistant with commercial experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
Randstad CPE Facilities Management Team are working with a well-renowned facilities management, who are seeking an experienced, time served joiner; who has experience working within commercial environments, carrying out all areas of maintenance and minor remedial tasks within existing Facilities Management contracts, this is a full time and permanent opportunity based in Nottingham.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm.
* Competitive salary up to GBP30,000 (depending on experience)
* Overtime available
* Pool van when on call
* Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
* Annual leave & bank holidays
* Training and development courses
This role will be covering all trades including carpentry, plumbing, and minor electrical tasks.
Main duties will include:
* Planned preventative maintenance and statutory maintenance works
* Reactive fault finding and attendance to breakdown repairs whilst working to stringent SLA and KPI agreements
* Carry out installation and minor new works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations
* Participation in an Out of Hours on call rota is required
* Work order (job) progression through to completion
* Carrying out tasks across all trades including minor plumbing, patch plastering, minor electrical and mechanical works etc.
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
* City & Guilds or similar in Joinery/Carpentry
* Qualified general builder or all round DIY specialist
* Full driving licence is required
* Flexible with working hours from time to time
Please apply with an up to date CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.