Is your CV all fixed up?
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES – No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
Hourly Rate of £12.08 per hour.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Smart uniform provided and laundered
- Free and healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could be as a Maintenance Supervisor
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing ( https://cr.hilton.com )
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Holiday: 28 daysincluding bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Discounted dental and health cover
- Subsidised Taxi Scheme
- Guest Experience Day after successfully passing probation
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
A Maintenance Assistant is responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Assistant, you are responsible for carrying out appropriate maintenance work promptly and to the highest standards to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Maintenance Assistant will also be required to follow all company statutory and legal regulatory requirements during repairs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Implement company statutory and legal requirements including fire, health and safety, hygiene, electricity at work, and all local by-laws
- Respond to all enquiries promptly
- Carry out maintenance repair work and ensure the appropriate PPE is worn during all repairs
- Maintain the green areas and car parks when applicable
- Follow planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors
- Ensure energy conservation initiatives are implemented
- Follow C.O.S.H.H regulations, in particular the storage of hazardous substances
- Attend additional training suitable to the role
What are we looking for?
A Maintenance Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing or painting and decorating
- Relevant qualifications for the role
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Anjali directly in our Recruitment Team on [email protected]
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
H ospitality I ntegrity L eadership T eamwork O wnership N ow
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels – Hilton Brands vacanciesineu.com Global Hospitality Company (https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/)
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Maintenance Assistant
Requisition ID: HOT09EWI
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.