TJX Companies, Inc.
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Main Industry:
- Search Finance, Banking & Insurance Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Government & Public Sector, Retail & Wholesale
- TJX Companies, Inc.
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Welcome to TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx in the United Kingdom; TK Maxx in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx and sierratradingpost in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2018, TJX had over $35 billion in sales, more than 4000 shops and 249,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Could you be one of our Loss Prevention Officers?
As the world’s leading off-price retailer of clothing and homeware worldwide, we’re all about putting our customers first. With thousands of shops worldwide, we aim to provide a positive and memorable experience for all.
Working as a Loss Prevention Officer, you’ll help to deliver our goal of keeping our customers, associates and assets safe. Experience of being in a customer facing role, within a fast-paced retail environment or security guard role is ideal but not essential.
In this role:
• You will be supporting a positive customer experience within our stores by being a visible, friendly, approachable presence at our entrance doors.
• You will be focused on deterring loss on the salesfloor whilst acting as an ambassador for the loss prevention function.
• You will work closely with the store team to maintain security of our product and together you will aim to deliver effective conflict resolution when required.
• You will need to demonstrate your ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
• You will also be self-motivated, resilient and driven to make a difference with a natural ability to communicate.
In return, you’ll get an in-depth programme of training when you start.
Are we right for you?
We’re all about helping you develop yourself. The skills you’ll learn working within Loss Prevention will help you be at your best. Plus, you’ll be surrounded by the support of our fun and caring team.
Also as a TJX Europe associate, you’ll enjoy such things as:
• Competitive Salary
• Uniform Provided
• Comprehensive package of benefits to support your mental, physical and financial wellbeing such as access to an employee assistance program, associate discount and service awards
Join us, and you’ll be a part of our thriving, growing European business filled with opportunities for growth and recognition. We’re proud of our culture, we work hard, have lots of fun, and give back to many causes we care about.
It will be a role you won’t just like but love.
What’s In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.