Lawn Operative – Manchester Central Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Lawn Operative – Manchester Central in our company, GreenThumb. This vacancy is based in Manchester. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Lawn Operative – Manchester Central Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Manchester
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-25
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Lawn Operative – Manchester Central Job Detail
Due to growth and expansion, we have exciting opportunities for Lawn Care Operatives with GreenThumb Ltd, UK’s leading provider of lawn care.
For over 35 years we have been developing products such as the no scorch technology, lawn make overs and have now launched a brand new lawn treatment cycle service.
What we offer:
- Starting salary: £21,674( be higher depending on experience)
- £1000 signing on bonus.
- Annual salary reviews
- Annual holiday allowance increase, up to 26 days + Bank Holidays
- Hours of work: 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday (with overtime opportunities)
- Location: Manchester Central and Surrounding areas
Are you looking for a job with a well-known and established company, boasting a loyal customer base and a nationwide presence?
In return, you will receive a comprehensive induction and the initial training to get you off to a flying start.
- Holiday allowance of 22 days plus bank holidays (increasing annually up to a max of 26 days)
- Annual salary reviews
- Company van and mobile phone
- New uniform annually
- Paid training and qualification in the application of pesticides and chemicals
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical cash plan
- Christmas Shutdown
- Free Lawn Treatments
- Sign on bonus
- Monthly bonus
- Enhanced Paternity & Maternity pay
- Company Sick pay
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Helpline
- Store Discounts on other retailers
- Long Service Awards
- Employee of the Month Awards
As a Lawn Operative, you will be responsible for delivering a high level of professional service to customers across your treatment area. With training, you will be able to identify lawn issues and offer advice on treatments that be required. Building relationships with our customers is essential, you will therefore be able to talk to our customers on every visit, offering expert advice on our products and services, helping us to build lawns that our customers will love!
- Have excellent communication and customer-facing skills?
- Have a passion for lawn care?
- Want a job where you can work independently, outdoors and keep active?
- Deliver lawn treatments to customer’s lawns
- Operate machinery
- Analyse lawn conditions, disorders, and diseases and recommend appropriate additional treatments
The ideal candidate will:
- Have full, UK driving licence for manual vehicles
- Have confidence in chatting to customers
- Be able to deliver top quality customer service
- Have excellent organisation and timekeeping skills
- Be comfortable working outside across all seasons
- Have the right to work in the UK
If you think you fit the criteria and would like to work for a forward-thinking business, why not join us as our Lawn Operative, click “apply” below – we want to hear from you!
You have experience of the following: Maintenance Worker, Maintenance Operative, Caretaker, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Assistant, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Facilities, Grounds Worker, Health & Safety, Estates Management, Facilities Management, Gardener, Postal Services, Delivery drivers, Labourer, Lawn Care, Landscaping, Lawn Technician, Customer services, Sales.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.