St. Anna Kinderkrebsforschung CCRI - Children`s Cancer Researche Institute
Lab Manager/Technical Assistant (f/m/d)
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your organizational and technical skills to the test? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and creative-thinking lab? Here is your chance to contribute to science that makes a difference!
To strengthen our excellent research team, which is focused on the development and research of innovative approaches for the treatment of childhood cancer, we are looking for a Lab Manager/Technical Assistant (f/m/d). In this responsible role, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary competence center for pediatric cancer research and to have a direct influence on the development of new cancer therapies.
- You will be responsible for general lab management (e.g. ordering, stocktaking, preparation of general reagents and administrative tasks)
- You will support our ongoing research projects in the context of neuroblastoma and provide technical assistance for the conduction of experiments
- You will execute in vitro experiments in tight collaboration with lab members, e.g. CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing, stem cell models, single-cell sequencing, automated microscopy/imaging and standard molecular biology techniques
What you bring for this position:
- A completed masters or higher degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related subjects
- At least 2 years of experience in a research lab
- Proficiency in basic molecular biology, cell culture, flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy
- Experience in cancer research or neuroscience would be an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, precise working style and reliability
- Willingness to learn new methods and techniques and integrate into our team
- Excellent English
Does this sound interesting? This is our offer to you:
- A challenging role in a meaningful, inspiring, and international environment
- An outstanding working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team – Find more information on Kununu and Glassdoor
- Access to state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Flexible working hours, discounted lunch and other great benefits
- Great location in the center of Vienna, a capital of biomedical research in Europe with excellent quality of life
- A fair and attractive salary package starting at EUR 2.900,– gross (14x per year) on a full-time basis with a view to increase based on your qualifications and experience
Who we are
The St. Anna Children’s Cancer Research Institute (St. Anna CCRI) is located in the heart of Vienna, the most livable city in the world and one of the most important sites for biomedical research in Europe. St. Anna CCRI is a multidisciplinary and internationally networked center of excellence whose goal is to contribute to a sustainable improvement in the cure rates of childhood and adolescent cancers through innovative research and development. Due to the close cooperation between clinic and research, St. Anna Children’s Cancer Research offers the ideal environment for cutting-edge research at a high international level and its implementation in clinical practice.
St. Anna CCRI is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Find more information here: https://ccri.at/
St. Anna Kinderkrebsforschung CCRI – Children`s Cancer Researche Institute
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.