- Remote – Ireland
- market rate
- Main Industry:
- Search Sales Jobs
- Careerwise Recruitment
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 22 September 2023
A Key Account Manager – Medical Devices is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Ireland. This is a REMOTE position, but the candidate MUST be located in the country. As a manufacturer for the Medical industry, a high performing Key Account Manager is responsible to develop and sustain a “close to the customer” model to fuel organic growth while delivering a best-in-class commercial experience to our key customers. As part of the European commercial team, a successful Key Account Manager is responsible to deliver profitable growth through maintaining or establishing the Company’s leadership position within our key customers. The Account Manager will focus on maintaining and growing a strong opportunity pipeline, meeting, and exceeding sales growth targets, while cultivating long term collaborative relationships with our key customers. Tom Devaney for more information.
* Utilizes the Business System to ensure customer sales opportunities and level of commercial service deliver profitable growth to the business.
* Supports the development and execution of sales acceleration plans for current and target key customers, driving growth in our strategic focus segments and new product innovation launches.
* Executes to a sales forecast meeting and exceeding targets while ensuring sales opportunities close to plan.
* Follows up on leads and key customer requests in an accurate and timely manner, preparing quotes and coordinating with all departments to satisfy customer requirements and expectations.
*Proactively and frequently communicates with assigned accounts to frequently check on status and overall satisfaction to ensure products and services are delivering a positive experience to our customers.
* Identifies and cultivates new and potential customers in our strategic focus segments, converting opportunities to profitable growth through superior customer service and support.
* Collaborates with our marketing team to establish and maintain high level relationships with end customers and distributors.
* Collaborates with our customer service & inside sales teams ensuring inquires and orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner, while delivering a positive experience to our customers that exceeds expectations.
* Regularly travel to our key customers to support new or existing projects while delivering superior support and communication.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or a related field is required.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in a customer facing commercial role is required.
* Past commercial experience in the medical industry is preferred.
* Commercial experience both in direct sales & through product distribution channels is preferred.
* Experience with funnel management software (Sales Force, CRM, etc.) is a preferred.
* Strong customer passion; care and ability to support customers both on-site and remotely.
* Ability to establish and maintain high level relationships with end customers.
* Well organized self-starter; ability to plan & coordinate tasks, follow up communication, and workload before and after customer meetings and while traveling.
* Demonstrated negotiation, relationship management, facilitation, and decision-making skills.
* Proven ability to execute strategic growth plans.
* Strategic and critical thinking abilities, strong analytical skills, and financial acumen.
* Strong written and oral presentation and communication skills.
* Estimated 75% domestic travel
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on # or email: # Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.