- County Antrim, Northern Ireland, Ireland
- Competitive – dependant on experience
- Main Industry:
- Search Sales Jobs
- Bluetownonline Ltd
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 04 January 2024
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Hybrid / Field)
Location: Belfast/SE NI – There will also be a need to spend 1-2 days in ROI at our customers mainly in and around Dublin
Salary: Competitive – dependant on experience
Hours of work: Full Time, Permanent. 40 hours per week – 8.30 – 17.00
We have an exciting opportunity to join our field sales team as a Key Account Manager to support our expansion into new territories. At Vegetarian Express we have many customers with businesses in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland so a critical part of the role will be to mobilise these customers. The role is to be based in Northern Ireland with up to 2 days per week travelling to the Republic of Ireland. We are looking dynamic, organised individual and strong team player with the skills and experience to support the Company Sales Growth Strategy. With growth plans for 2023 and beyond it is an exciting time to join Vegetarian Express, we want to hire the best talent across the industry.
The role will provide proactive and effective sales presence for our customers and your time will be split between both field and home/office, weighted towards the field. The ideal candidate would be living in the South East of Northern Ireland within reasonable commutable distance of Belfast and Republic of Ireland (Dublin).
You will be required to maintain high levels of customer interaction and ensure that the customer base is being supported and managed in line with the business plan. The role is also required to develop and grow business in both new and existing sectors where the opportunity is viable, this is aligned to business and individual sales targets. You will be expected to work collaboratively with all departments within Vegetarian Express to deliver service excellence to our clients, maintaining a one team approach.
Vegetarian Express specialise in delivering plant-based ingredients, ideas and inspiration to chefs across the UK for eating out of home.
With the astronomical rise in popularity of plant-based, vegan, vegetarian and flexitarian diets, Vegetarian Express are uniquely placed in Foodservice to meet with this demand, and as such are rapidly growing and expanding.
Nationally we supply more than 4000 skilled chefs from customers such as Compass, Baxterstorey and Hilton, as well as a ton of Independent operators. Vegetarian Express work with customers to create plant-based menus that are enticing, better for consumers health, the planet and commercially for businesses.
We are proud to be a Certified B Corporation. This means we are part of a growing number of progressive businesses around the world that truly believe in the power of business to do good things and, more importantly, we are doing something about it.
What you need:
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Regional or Key Account Management role in a FMCG environment
* Current Full UK/Ireland Clean Driving Licence
* Proven sales skills
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel
* A Customer ‘First’ mentality
* A commercial mind with strong analytical skills
* Exceptional at building relationships, being comfortable with networking outside of the business and representing the brand
What will differentiate you:
* Experience working in the industry either as a chef or front of house hospitality/operations
* Experience of working in a Food Service Environment
* A real passion for food and category selling
In return we offer:
* Competitive basic salary + uncapped sales commission (OTE up to GBP45k dependent on experience)
* Company car or car allowance
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* Annual leave purchase up to 3 additional days
* Health cash plan
* Group Life Assurance
* Hybrid working arrangement
* Training opportunities
* We promote good physical and mental health and can provide additional support to our employees via our Employee Assistance Programme and a Cycle to work scheme
Please note; *A full job description is available upon request.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Key Account Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Consultant, Business Development, B2B, B2B Sales Executive, BDM, Sales Officer, Business Development Executive, Sales Coordinator, Business Development Officer, Internal Sales Officer, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Business Development, Sales, Lead Generation, New Client Sales, B2B, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Business Development Lead may also be considered for this role.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.