- Austria, Austria
- €6000 – €6500 per month + +13000 EUR bonus + car + others
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 20 April 2023
Does the idea of working within an international and well established company, where you will work only with professional people and be open to a wide network, appeals to you?
Do you want to be a part from a transforming company with a positive environment and very good ethics!
Then this may be the career opportunity you have been looking for!
* Identification and prioritization of accounts based on clearly defined criteria and development of coordinated sales strategies, taking into account the needs and risk situation
* Ensuring profitable accounts by planning and implementing strategic sales activities as part of the overall sales strategy, including development and expansion, as well as maintaining contacts with doctors in private practice and in the clinic area (especially urology & oncology)
* Ongoing market observation, as well as independent definition and implementation of appropriate measures in coordination with management, as well as initiation and organization of regional events
* Identifying and documenting leads and market information with the help of the customer relationship management system
* Knowledge of legal changes and cooperation with the relevant departments
Who are you?
* Master’s degree in a relevant subject (e.g. medicine, natural sciences, pharmacy or comparable) or a completed pharmaceutical representative examination
* More than 4 years of professional experience in pharmaceutical field service, ideally in the care of specialists and clinics, experience in oncology and urology is an advantage
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market in Austria and understanding of the Medicines Act (AMG)
* Experience in dealing with MS Office and CRM systems
* Confident German and good English skills
Express your interest by submitting an up-to-date copy of your CV and click the apply button below. You can also apply on the NonStop Consulting website, or send it to me, Marian Claudiu Barbu, on my LinkedIn profile.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.