- Warsaw, Masovian, Poland
- Main Industry:
- Search Government & Public Sector Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Education & Training
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 09 February 2023
Do you have the desire to improve the quality of people’s lives? Would you like to be part of a game-changing organisation, driving innovation across multiple, new disease areas? Do you have an eye for detail and thrive to work in an environment where close collaboration with key stakeholders and strategic alignment is essential?
Be part of our life-changing careers and apply today!
About the department
Our Patient Access and Public Affairs (PAPA) department is responsible for securing proper patients access to our innovative medicines and building trust-based relationships with stakeholders. We aspire to be a proactive and solutions-oriented partner to patients, media and policymakers in the joint ambition to raise the standards of care in our therapy areas and help solve society’s fundamental challenges.
The Junior Public Affairs Manager role reports directly to PAPA Senior Director.
As our Junior Public Affairs Manager, you will be supporting communication activities of NN Poland. You will be responsible for strengthening, developing, and influencing external environment (health care) to support market access and customers/stakeholders’ positive perception for Novo Nordisk portfolio, while enhancing the reputation of Novo Nordisk.
Your key accountabilities will be:
• Support in creating and implementing Public Affairs strategy for NN PL as well as support in building the desired corporate image with key stakeholders and support in developing strategy for Corporate Social Responsibilities actions and communication.
• Organisation of internal and external days and celebrations important for NN Poland.
• Build long term relations and responsibility for stronger, more impactful and professional voice of PAGs.
• Plan and execute effective communication with different audiences and contexts.
To be successful in this role, we require you to have interest in healthcare and social issues, and a high degree of innovation, as public affairs is rapidly evolving discipline with substantial business impact. It is good to have knowledge of regulations in the field of healthcare system in Poland and understanding the vital role of ethical standards.
To be effective in this role, it is mandatory to have:
• university degree (preferably masters’ degree).
• minimum 2 years of experience in Public Affairs or Public Relations or experience in pharma industry with projects related to communication, social responsibility, or marketing.
• excellent project management skills.
• good knowledge of healthcare environment.
• ability to identify new communication channels and new stakeholders to support strategic initiatives and solutions.
• fluent English and Polish.
As a person, you have to be team player person with excellent communication skills (verbal and nonverbal), which are essential to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (clarity and concision, friendliness, confidence, empathy, open-mindedness, respect), picking the right medium (adjust the form of communication to the particular subject and audience).
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
Apply online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
For further information please apply your CV via the online recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please apply before 21.02.2023.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.