CARSA is a strategic innovation consulting company assisting public and private organisations with project development and management in the fields of innovation, technology and internationalisation. The headquarters of CARSA are in Bilbao (Spain) and its offices are in Madrid, Barcelona, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Sevilla, Valencia, Brussels, Munich, London and Argentina.
We are looking for reliable and motivated Junior Consultants with 1-3 years of working experience, to join our team in Brussels, Madrid, Valencia, Seville and Bilbao. The successful candidates will be required to:
- Proactively contribute to design, develop and implement international projects;
- Assist the implementation of service contracts for private clients and public administrations at regional, national and international levels.
Suitable candidates must
- Have a University Degree in Economics, Engineering, Informatics or European Studies;
- Have working experience in European policies;
- Have an excellent working knowledge of English;
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- Be computer literate.
A sound knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset. Due to the expansion plan of the company, these positions imply real career development in the mid-term.
If you enjoy working in an international environment, possess creativity and initiative, and are passionate about digitalisation technologies and innovation programmes and policies, send us, before 15 September 2023, your CV together with a Cover Letter, by email to Mr David Vidal ([email protected]), with the following reference: CARSA-23-21; and indicating the office of your preference (Bilbao, Brussels, Valencia, Seville or Madrid).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.