We have an interesting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager with IT/Infrastructure knowledge to join our Delivery Team.
As Service Delivery Manager, you’ll lead and manage the delivery of multiple projects in your client portfolio. Your technical and service delivery experience make you a trusted partner for our clients. You are aware of everything that happens and will take appropriate measures, when necessary, in a timely fashion.
On the one hand, you will be working closely with your operational colleagues (project and system engineers) and, on the other hand, with client stakeholders. A team of +10 will welcome you in the Delivery Talent Community, who can support you in your day-to-day activities and grow your career at Avanade.
What you’ll do:
* You will generate, lead, and communicate metrics to key stakeholders in regular service review meetings. For this, you’ll use the available reports and dashboards.
* You coordinate and resolve any escalations or critical issues.
* You will develop schedules, time/cost estimations, budgets, and documentation.
* Together with your stakeholders, you propose, discuss, and implement plans for continuous service improvement.
* You are a service delivery manager that will ensure a qualitative delivery of your project(s) and respect the milestones, planning, and finances.
What you’ll bring:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Service Delivery Manager in the IT sector.
- You have general knowledge on IT Infrastructure concepts such as Hybrid Cloud Environments, Azure, Windows Server, Networking & Security.
- As a natural communicator, building and maintaining relationships with various parties (colleagues, clients, …) is something you enjoy and take initiative in.
- You are always looking for the best solution and are not afraid to be proactive or take ownership in escalations.
- You work in a results-oriented way and encourage that in your environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch/French and English, both in written and spoken form.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business via unlimited training possibilities.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects, interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A company car with fuel card
- A package of additional benefits such as group insurance, meal vouchers, …
- A hybrid work environment: occasional office/client work combined with working from home.
- A chance to continuously grow your own technical and soft skills via endless training and certification opportunities.
- A transparent environment with honest and open communication.
- A company with career growth opportunities and a human-first approach.
- A network of people around you (your career advisor, colleagues, …) that motivate you to learn and grow.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at [email protected] or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.