Working with us means believing in the future; in the great people who are shaping it together every day and in the wide-ranging career paths it opens up. #believeinyourself
Internship Group Markets Business Development (all genders)
- Location: Vienna
- Working-Hours: Part-time
- Occupation Area: Strategy / Research
- Company: Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The team Group Markets (GM) Business Development is located within the Group Markets & Corporate business resort and is supporting the divisionalized Group Markets business in the development and deployment of the business strategy, reporting and monitoring, special business analysis (data analytics), planning/forecasting etc.
- Contribute to the development of data/business analysis in the capital markets area
- Create and improve reports and analysis for business stakeholders to identify business drivers and key insights in strong cooperation with our data analytics team
- Support in further development of the underlying database (DWH based) and cube based reporting
- Support in optimization and implementation of state-of-the-art processes
- Ongoing studies at a University/University of Applied Sciences
- Excellent knowledge on (MS) SQL and database structure
- High analytical skills and hands on approach
- Open minded, innovative and out of the box thinking
- Highly motivated to support change
- Exciting and challenging part-time internship (19.25h/week) as of January 2024 until December 2024
- Support of your professional and personal development in a dynamic, comprehensive and interesting area
- We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 2.595,77 gross per month on a full-time basis (except obligatory internships) and benefits of Erste Group
- We consider the diversity of our employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.