European Furniture Industries Confederation - EFIC
The European Furniture Industries Confederation (EFIC) is a non-profit organisation representing the views and interests of the European furniture industry in Europe. In the EU, the furniture industry employs about 1 million people in about 120.000 enterprises, mainly SMEs. More information can be found on our website: https://www.efic.eu/
EFIC is offering a 6-months internship (convention d’immersion professionelle).
- Support for developing position papers and policy briefings
- Support for developing monthly EFIC internal newsflash
- Support with managing EFIC websites
- Support for the organisation of internal and external meetings (taking minutes, administrative tasks)
- Support with the organisation of events
- Administrative tasks
- Support with EU projects
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Ideally first experience (one internship) in Brussels-based organisations, working in EU advocacy/regulatory affairs/projects
- Relevant Master level education (such as Law, Political science, European affairs or related subjects) and genuine interest in EU affairs/projects
- Excellent organisational skills, efficiency and ability to multitask
- Comfortable with different tasks ranging from policy to communication to administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; additional languages are a plus
- Savvy with websites management and IT programmes (Wix, Mailchimp, Microsoft package)
- Eye for detail
- Ability to establish contacts easily
- Team player
What you will find:
- A full time 6-month internship (convention d’immersion professionelle).
- The position is based in Brussels.
- The opportunity to learn about association management and EU policies.
- A stimulating working environment.
Applicants should send their CV together with a cover letter (1 page) to [email protected] by 28 April 2023.
Subject line: EFIC Internship 2023 + your name.
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis and early applications are encouraged. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Starting date: as soon as possible.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.