Careers that Change Lives
Step into a role at Medtronic, where innovation meets purpose and shape the future of healthcare fostering collaborative partnerships, ensuring the continued success of Medtronic’s mission to provide cutting-edge healthcare solutions.
Study and Scientific Solutions is global Medtronic team that provides scientific support to all Medtronic Operating Units. By joining our team as Associate Clinical Research Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with different stakeholders around the globe to support scientific activities.
A Day in the Life
- Supporting different Operating Units globally in several kind of scientific activities
- Working in matrix with stakeholders from different Departments (e.g. Clinical, Marketing, Reimbursement)
- Disseminating clinical evidence internally and externally
- Supporting publication & other medical writing activities
- Bachelor or Master degree in scientific field
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Previous experience in project management
- Ability to work in matrix with multidisciplinary global teams
- Flexibility, proactivity, and problem-solving orientation
Nice to Haves
- Good digital skills (e.g. Sharepoint development, webinar creation, etc.)
- Graphic design skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute. We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact. Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Apply on company website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.