Maximises sales growth for complex, full service offerings, consistent with Company strategy and objectives, by using information technology and sales tools to effectively engage with a wide variety of target audiences. Achieves sales targets by collaborating with and leading an assortment of field sales representatives. Identifies and qualifies leads and support/lead in Business Development and Sales activities, thereby contributing to new business wins.
• Achieves and/or exceeds monthly sales targets by collaborating with field sales representatives. Enhance the sales process by analysing a wide range new customer pipelines and prospecting new customers.
• Collaboratively works with multiple field sales representatives to develop an overall customer account plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
• Identifies, qualifies and capitalizes on new sales opportunities by pulling information from various resources to interpret prospective customers’ needs to make informed decisions and recommendations to management for sales targeting.
• Proactively coordinate the lead identification and qualification process through the sales cycle.
• Grows and maintains multiple existing customer and partner relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
• Engages with customers and target audience by telephone/email and hosting internet based “on-line” meetings.
• Participates in strategy calls and bid defences as needed.
• Participates in joint calls in the field with appropriate field sales representative as needed.
• Communicates directly with sales management and sales colleagues to ensure consistency of approach and standardized outputs to clearly communicate sales performance and internal and external customer related information.
• Contributes to the development of tailored communication materials (e.g. Proactive proposals, related marketing materials) used to further develop client relationships.
• Maximizes sales by effectively utilizing sales and marketing materials, appropriate databases and technologies.
• Maintains records in the required reporting systems (e.g. CRM – SalesForce.com); report daily calls and produce reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Keeps Manager informed about changes in pipelines, competitor activities and other market changes.
• Maintains up to date sales/technical knowledge of any relevant specialty and disease area(s), as required.
• Executes against leads, tasks and assignments from all sources targets and record these activities in CRM.
• Handles inbound/outbound calls to and from interested healthcare professionals and triage when required.
• Bachelor’s Degree and related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Demonstrable B2B sales experience
• Knowledge of Life Science or Pharma Market and drug development life cycle – preferred
• Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and across multiple field sales organizations
• Possess advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
• Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems.
• An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
• Ability to speak additional European language – beneficial
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.