Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- London, United Kingdom
- £36.5k per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Sanctuary Personnel Limited
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Inpatient Staff Nurse to work in London on a full-time basis.
The salary for this permanent Inpatient Staff Nurse job is A£36,500 per annum.
* Ensuring that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families
* Act as a patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met
* Report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
* Ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
* Ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed
* Ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare-associated infections
* Administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
* Report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern
* Ensure that all policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate to nursing are followed
* Maintain sound and effective working relationships and communication with all hospital staff and consultants
Requirements of the Inpatient Staff Nurse:
* Patient care at the heart of what you do
* A passion for patient care, a collaborative work ethic and drive to exceed expectations
* Ideal for experienced nurses looking to advance their career in an award-winning hospital
* Hold a relevant nursing qualification
* Be able to demonstrate good levels of recent CPD
* Have up to date registration with the NMC
* Have experience working in an orthopaedic and spinal hospital setting
This Inpatient Staff Nurse job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award. Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.