Innovation excellence manager
If you are passionate about turning groundbreaking ideas into reality and thrive in a fast-paced innovation environment, we want to hear from you. As our Innovation Execution Manager, you won’t just manage projects – you’ll be the architect of our future.
As our Innovation Execution Manager, you’ll be at the helm of success, turning revolutionary ideas into reality. You are passionate about innovation, and possess the skills to navigate the complexities of bringing ideas from concept to tangible success stories. This is not a job; it’s a journey of turning dreams into reality. You’ll lead the delivery of game-changing innovation projects, utilizing design thinking, agile and project management methodologies. Your mission is to foster an innovation mindset, validate value propositions, encouraging experimentation, feasibility & viability verification and continuous learning.
The role involves a high level of collaboration cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and leadership to ensure projects are delivered on time, in full and are of high quality. You will become a part of the Innovation team and report directly to the Director Innovation EMEA. This role is based in Breda.
What do you do?
- Develop and utilize design thinking approaches and tools for understanding consumers
- Apply Business Model Canvas; Validate Value Proposition, conduct thorough feasibility assessments to evaluate the viability and potential impact of proposed innovations
- Facilitate the adoption of design thinking, Agile frameworks and methodologies to improve innovation project management efficiency and effectiveness
- Apply fast experimentation, understanding which experiments need to be done, creating experimental designs to test business hypotheses
- Develop and deploy the necessary processes and tooling required for successful innovation project delivery
- Execute initiatives as project lead, monitoring and tracking progress
- Anticipate potential issues and challenges, taking appropriate actions promptly to prevent or minimize their impact on project delivery
- Facilitate project kick-off meetings and ensure that team members understand their roles and responsibilities driving a spirit of shared ownership of the outcomes and success
- Provide regular project status updates and reports to relevant stakeholders, addressing any concerns and seeking feedback
- Act as the main point of contact for clear, proactive project-related communications and briefings with stakeholders, other departments and partner/suppliers
What do you bring?
- An academic degree (e.g. Food Innovation, Innovation Management, Industrial Design Engineering)
- 8+ years of experience within the food / FCGM or similar industry
- Proven experience as a successful Project Manager of cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- In depth working knowledge of insight-led ideation, design thinking, LEAN Innovation and product development methodologies
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, including relationship-building and the ability to influence, motivate and inspire geographically diverse cross-functional teams and effectively manage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to adapt and make critical decisions in an ambiguous, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is beneficial
- Preference for international experience and working with diverse cultures/professional backgrounds
- Curiosity and Fun!
If you are interested in this position and joining a fast-growing, ambitious and sustainable company please click on the ‘Send application’ button and apply! For more information about this position please contact Suzanne Koetsheid by email:
We offer you a challenging job in a dynamic and growing organization in the food industry. We challenge you to grow in the same way as our company, where development is key. We thrive in a culture defined by our values: Integrity, Teamwork, Inclusion, Drive for Results and Empowerment. As we say at Lamb Weston EMEA, when we see a potato, we see opportunities. What opportunities do you see?
Sat, 27 Jan 2024 03:52:36 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.