*Fully Remote Role*
Are you an established recruiter with good knowledge and understanding of digital Marketing / Tech job roles, looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Do you have a strong background in sourcing hard-to-reach candidates, and are passionate about bringing the best of the best to your clients/stakeholders?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
We are on a very steep trajectory of growth at the moment and recruitment is extremely important. Without great people – we wouldn’t have a business. This is where you come in.
This is a brand new role that is to be added to our People Operations unit. We currently have a well-functioning team that sources fantastic candidates on a daily basis – the reasoning behind this role is purely to offset the increased workload as the business rapidly scales up.
Typical accountabilities could look like the following;
- Liaising with stakeholders to assess team needs and manage recruitment processes
- Publishing, writing, editing and proof-reading job adverts
- Full management of jobs allocated to you; from understanding the role from the hiring manager to interviewing and aiding in decision making
- Work in line with our procedures, providing regular update reports, under the management of our Head of People Operations (recruitment background)
- Knowledge of all types of job boards and recruitment methods – indeed, LinkedIn etc. With a particular focus on direct sourcing and outreach on LinkedIn
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 free paid days
- Above market-related remuneration package
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline – we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.