Our Public Affairs consultancy based in Brussels is looking for a motivated Human resources intern to reinforce our Administration team. You will focus on recruitment and also be given the opportunity to work on several ad-hoc projects.
You will join a team of 5 people who will support your integration and give you guidance in the different areas covered by the internship. You will be working closely with our HR Officer.
Are you eager to gain experience in the Human Resources field in a fast-moving sector? Are you an assertive self-starter with a knack for organisation? Then you’re the one we’re looking for!
What are we looking for?
- You have an excellent level of English
- You are a recent graduate or in final stages of your studies in HR-related fields
- You have an eye for detail with good prioritization and organisational skills
- You are service-oriented and have strong communication skills
- You love working closely with other people and are a great team player
- You get along well with MS office
- You are able to show assertiveness, flexibility and autonomy
What will be your main responsibilities?
You will mainly bring support to the HR team on the recruitment process:
- Preparing job descriptions
- Job posting
- CV Screening
- First interviews
- Administrative follow-up of applications
You’ll also be given the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects such as:
- Onboarding process
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Evaluation process
- Optimisation of internal processes
You may eventually bring punctual support to our team of consultants with the organization of meetings, workshops, General Assemblies, as well as external events such as conferences, etc.
The list and split of responsibilities are indicative and can evolve depending on the priorities and deadlines and the career progression of the candidate.
What’s in it for you?
Political Intelligence has over 25 years of experience in the EU and Belgian market. Our success is built on our people as is shown by the longevity of our client relationships and their numerous successes over the years.
PI will make you grow professionally and personally. We’ll challenge your skills and bring out the best in you! With our teams, we create the best possible working environment and stay true to our company culture of positive feedback and transparency.
Last but not least, we offer:
- Allowance of 977,50€ per month for an internship period of 4 to 6 months
- 145€ monthly indemnity for working from home flexibility
- Full reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day of vacation per month
- Starting date: January 2024 (flexible)
How to join us?
Did you recognise yourself in our description? Then send us your resume and best cover letter on [email protected] with reference “1623” highlighting your best qualities and qualifications for this position. We value individuality and variety, so use your judgement and write in your own voice.
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the Euractiv Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.