Here there’s always (a) room for you!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES – No two days or two hotels are the same. Still, our spirit and passion for hospitality always bring all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity, and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With excellent training, resources, and support from managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
This is a full time, 39 hour per week role, covering Hilton Reading & Hilton Woking .
The successful candidate will be required to travel to all hotel sites.
Candidates must be located within a commutable distance from the hotels.
We would suggest that this commute would be no more than 45 minutes each way.
What will I be doing?
- Be an integral part of the senior leadership team, using HR strategy and analytics to support business objectives and ensure each property meets its brand and customer requirements
- Coaching and develop senior and operational leaders to be a great boss in the self-sufficient performance management of their teams.
- Driving the delivery of a first-class HR service and ensure operational leaders are maintaining their responsibilities in line with the service level agreements with the HR Shared Service Teams; Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, HR Analytics and Employee Relations.
- Working collaboratively with central HR functions, conducting hotel talent reviews and maintaining robust succession and attraction plans that meet immediate and future workforce demands.
- Be a custodian of employee experience and partner with the Leadership team to positively impact engagement and retention rates.
- Support in the delivery and coordination of talent acquisition events, attraction initiatives/projects, graduate/intern/apprentice/work-experience placements and external talent acquisition partnerships.
- Assist in the delivery and communication of new HR initiatives, policy and procedures and participate in regional projects as they arise.
- Support in the effective communication strategy for employees.
- Drive the employee lifecycle; recruitment experience, on-boarding journey, performance reviews, development & succession, exit interview support.
What are we looking for?
- HR Generalist background, with proven business partnering experience in a similar role.
- Strong influencing skills, with the courage to challenge.
- Ability to travel between the hotels in the cluster as required by the business
- Agile and driven to deliver in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to communicate and engage all stakeholders.
- CIPD qualified is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in hospitality, travel or retail is preferred.
In addition, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
plus annual bonus structure
+ Family – Our hotels offer a genuine team environment with a family culture everywhere you turn
+ Travel benefit – Up to 30 nights per year at discounted staff rates and up to 30 nights for your family and friends on special discounted rates
+ 50% off Food and Drink in Hilton Hotels around the world
+ Development & growth – Hilton have numerous learning & development opportunities for all
+ Flexibility – As part of our commitment to our team’s work life balance, we are open to flexibility depending on your needs
+ Team Celebrations – Regularly our teams get together to party and celebrate the amazing work we do
+ On shift – complimentary meals on duty and suits dry cleaned
+ Holiday – Pro-Rata 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
+ Health and Dental Care Cash Plans – discounted health and dental care plans
+ …and so much more
As a skilled influencer and culture specialist, you will be responsible supporting the senior and operational leaders for driving the people agenda on property in conjunction with the business objectives, whilst working closely with our Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, HR Analytics and Talent Development support functions.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
H ospitality I ntegrity L eadership T eamwork O wnership N ow
Job: Human Resources
Title: HR Manager
Requisition ID: HOT09CA3
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.