HR Business Partner
£48k – £50kHybrid Working – Permanent
Our HR Team is responsible for providing the organisation with structure and the ability to meet business objectives through the effective management of our most important resource: our people! As an HR Business Partner, you will assume responsibility for specific business units within the organisation and aligning business objectives between the employees and the management team.
What are the day-to-day duties of the HR Business Partner role?
- Partners with and coaches line managers on all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent management, performance management, learning and development, and compensation and benefits
- Collaborates with the business to identify the most effective hiring strategy and support with recruitment activities including reviewing job descriptions, interviewing, selection advice and ensuring effective on-boarding
- Develops a good understanding of business operations and build great working relationships with all stakeholders in order to support the delivery of appropriate HR programmes and solutions to enhance business performance
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Support/management of other designated HRM/HRD areas as required, including L&D program implementation, compensation & benefits management, and HRIS/payroll support
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days’ Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Car Allowance
Requirements Skills and Qualifications
- Solid years’ experience working in a HR Business Partner or HR Generalist capacity working in a dynamic and cross-cultural environment within a global organisation
- Technically capable on key HR disciplines with a strong grasp of employment law and able to support colleagues in all HR related matters
- Proven ability to effectively plan and prioritise multiple tasks according to business needs
- Ability to work on own initiative within parameters of the role and proactively escalate any issues to line manager
- Proactive nature, high attention to detail, ability to solve problems fast and well. A flexible and positive approach to work
- Competent in using MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you, I would LOVE to speak to you today, the HR Business Partner role is critical to the success of the continued growth of the organisation, and they are eager to interview and offer for the right candidate in the next few weeks.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.