Mindvalley is the leading and most promising ed-tech company to date. We dominate the US market for Personal Growth Education. We are empowering athletes within every major US sports team and promoting successful learning strategies in major companies.We’re currently building the most advanced learning system – a version inspired by Ironman’s “J.A.R.V.I.S.” which utilizes AI and augmented reality to provide customized learning. Turning anyone into a superhero.
We innovate tools that induce enlightenment within every aspect of human life. We are seeking the best marketers to spread the word about the most advanced education platform our species has seen. The goal to mark our success is: powering up to 100 countries, powering every Fortune 500 company, and progressing humanity towards a better future.
The Head of Growth Marketing B2B is accountable for managing the company’s customer acquisition funnel. You will develop and execute our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing.
As a leader of this team you will determine & manage the marketing plans & activities across all stages of the customer experience: customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up-selling.
Working cross-functionally with the product management, data management, creative services and the extended marketing team, you will design and implement data-driven growth strategies. We are looking for a deeply experienced and data driven professional with a strong focus on retention in order to boost customer loyalty and advocacy.
In this role, you will be responsible to lead a dynamic team, in collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer. You will work collaboratively with sales and product leaders to build awareness campaigns for our B2B products, developing a solid marketing pipeline to drive customer acquisition across new markets as well as design go-to-market and lead generation B2B campaigns. We expect you to be a highly analytical, testing oriented and obsessed with measuring and reporting results.
Finally, we would like you to champion the usage of behavioral data to deliver a customer-centric and solution-selling marketing execution, in order to meet business objectives at the most efficient cost. In this position you will own our customer from the beginning till the end.
- Lead the entire lifecycle demand marketing programs, including developing, executing, coordinating, and measuring integrated campaigns to support consistent and relevant demand generation.
- Build a strategy for customer retention, engagement and loyalty and develop reporting of customer data and engagement metrics.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns/initiatives: assess against goals (ROI & KPI) and optimize investment decisions based on ROI/ROAS.
- Work with internal and external resources to create and craft compelling content, offers, and assets to educate customers via webinars, emails, social channels, etc focusing on data driven story telling.
- Define segmentation and personalization practices and build highly personalized campaigns.
- This role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the center of the communications strategy.
- Work closely with our Data Management team to build dashboards, understanding the data and communicating opportunities and successes for all campaigns.
- Build upon personas and customer insights work to append data to our database and leverage to personalize their experience.
- Ability to leverage customer data to build robust segmentation strategies to ensure communication is relevant to the customers lifecycle and drive LTV metrics.
- Build yearly, quarterly and monthly financial targets, as well as the respective marketing plans and performance reporting to fully understand the impact of the marketing activity across all channels.
- Work closely with the extended marketing team to ensure an omnichannel approach (PR, Digital Paid, earned and owned & Creativity) in order to increase conversions, stickiness or usability at the most efficient cost.
- Develop a testing strategy for all the communication channels/assets (landing pages, creative assets, copy, etc) we use to communicate with our customers and gain understanding of what messages resonate and with what customer segment, as well as to continually pivot strategies based on learnings.
- Develop a unified approach to the company’s overall marketing efforts in collaboration with the extended marketing team.
- Support the product/brand team in crafting scalable product/brand go-to-market campaigns with a focus on awareness, adoption and engagement with existing audiences.
- Lead and manage end-to-end campaign development, concept definition, set up campaign objectives, KSP (price or not) & allocate budget for each support marketing functions to come up with proposals on each of their areas of expertise.
- Responsible to generate promotional and evergreen marketing plans and get the buy-in of all key stakeholders.
- Responsible to lead funnels design and testing to recommend innovative ways to increase conversions at every step of the funnel through campaign content, retargeting, personalization, etc.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the SMB/Enterprise digital marketing and business tools software.
- Over time, build a highly skilled team of B2B marketing specialist to drive business growth while mentoring and elevating their work.
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B Growth Marketing.
- Proven work experience as a Head or Director of B2B Marketing or similar role in the Marketing Department.
- Hands-on experience running demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation.
- Analytical with a desire to launch, learn and iterate to continually improve programs.
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops-discovery, brainstorming, review and final read-out.
- Solid background in customer acquisition/retention strategies.
- Must be comfortable forecasting, requesting and managing a growing budget with KPI targets as a constant focus.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, having developed ideas to bring together growth/brand goals and tailor objectives based on consumer needs.
- Knows how to recruit, develop, motivate and retain a high performing growth marketing team.
- Proven leadership experience.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- You are data-driven, a creative problem-solver and focused on understanding customer behavior.
Nice To Have
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing for subscription-based products.
Your application must include:
Your resume in PDF format. Include links to work samples such as software, designs, or writing you have created so we can see proof of your talents.
Mindvalley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.