ALTEN Austria Süd GmbH
Looking for an exciting and permanent job offering a wide variety of different assignments? As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you will work on future-orientated projects in various high-tech sectors.
- Create and maintain the project architecture in the automotive industry.
- Describe the interfaces between software & electronics in coordination with the associated domain architects
- Adapt the specification of the hardware/software interfaces and maintain the configuration documents
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a similar qualification with a focus on interface description (HW/SW)
- Experience in hardware architecture, ideally in the automotive industry
- Know-how in embedded systems, microprocessors, SW/HW interfaces, Ethernet, CAN, LIN, AUTOSAR characterizes you
- Knowledge in Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, DOORS, JIRA, MKS as well as automotive development processes
- A very good command of English, a good command of German, both written and spoken
- Flat hierarchies and a homely atmosphere – We offer a pleasant working environment with open doors and informal communication
- Permanent employment contract – We focus on long-term cooperation
- Modern IT equipment as well as office equipment – For an efficient and pleasant working environment
- Individual training opportunities – We cover the training and further education costs of our employees
- Corporate and team events – We promote the community of our employees
- Onboarding and support – No one is thrown in at the deep end with us
- Employee gifts – The start of a new employee, anniversaries and birthdays are just a few of the reasons to give gifts
Salary from 3.400 € gross per month on basis 38,5 h/week with the explicit willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
Have you become curious? Then simply apply via our online form.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.