The Klondyke Group
Group Human Resources Manager Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Group Human Resources Manager in our company, The Klondyke Group. This vacancy is based in Grangemouth FK3. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Group Human Resources Manager Job
Company: The Klondyke Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Grangemouth FK3
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-01
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Group Human Resources Manager Job Detail
The Klondyke Group trading as William Strike Ltd are a group of 22 Garden Centres and Restaurants across Scotland, England and North Wales with our Head Office in Grangemouth.
Klondyke is a family business, and our employees are our extended family. We are focused on developing all aspects of the business including our newly developed flagship site at Polmont.
We have a very exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join us in leading and developing our people agenda.
As the Group HR Manager, you will take on a senior role in the business reporting to the CEO. An experienced HR generalist, you will develop and deliver the HR Strategy as well as being hands on supporting day-to-day priorities with our Garden Centre and Restaurant Teams.
Based in our Head Office in Grangemouth you will also be responsible for our HR administration team.
What you will be doing as the Group Human Resources Manager?
- Lead all Recruitment requirements for the business, continually developing selection and onboarding content to give our candidates and new employees the best experience.
- Develop Induction and Training materials.
- Lead on succession planning and management development initiatives as well as our apprentice programme.
- Manage all Employee Engagement Initiatives including Employee Forums and Engagement Surveys.
- Develop HR Policies and Procedures.
- Oversee Pay and Benefits Reviews.
- Manage all aspects of Employee Relations.
- Respond to all statutory reporting including Gender Pay Gap Reporting.
- Provide day to day support to all managers.
- Manage and develop Time & Attendance process and pay administration.
- Manage Sickness Absence and develop Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
What makes you our perfect Group Human Resources Manager?
- You will be an experienced generalist across all HR disciplines.
- You will be a credible member of the senior team ensuring people remain at the heart of our business.
- You will be passionate about promoting a positive and supportive approach, always acting with integrity and resilience.
- You will have working knowledge of UK employment law and be competent in the development and implementation HR policy, procedures, and legislation.
- Competent in MS Excel, Word, Teams and SharePoint and the implementation and administration of HR Databases.
This is a head office-based role that will require regular travel across the UK as and when appropriate.
- Competitive salary and company bonus.
- Life Insurance
- Access to 100s of retail and lifestyle experiences and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Cash Plans
- Generous staff discounts
- 6 weeks Annual Leave per year
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Group Human Resources Manager, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.