Graduate Education Opportunities
Protocol Education is working alongside Primary Schools in Bristol and the surrounding areas to appoint recent graduates into Education.
This is a fantasic opportunity to use your subject speciality knowledge from your studies, or previous work experience into a rewarding and fullfilling role.
If you have a desire to work in schools or become a teacher, this role would be ideal. Relevant experience working with children/young people is desired, but not essential as training will be delivered on the job!
There are multiple roles available, varying on your goals and experience.
Start Date – ASAP
– Building and maintaining positive relationships with students
– Supporting learners through all aspects of education, whilst promoting independence
– Nurturing students social, emotional health and wellbeing.
What the School is Looking For
– Desire to become a teacher – or work with children/young people
– Graduate from a relevant field – Desirable, but not essential!
– Ability to build positive rapport with both students and staff
– Resilient and nurturing presence and characteristics
– Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing tasks/situations
What we Offer
– £11.80 – £13.00 per hour depending on experience
– PAYE so no hidden costs!
– CPD opportunities – Team Teach, Cover Super Visor Training, CV Training
– Free social and network events
– Continued support from experienced education professionals
– Refer a friend scheme! – £50 for every friend you refer to Protocol Education
Please note, in order to apply for this role, you must have right to work in the UK
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If you are interested in this role please apply through this advert or apply on our Protocol Education website.
We pride ourselves on employing a wide range of educators from a variety of experienced backgrounds and settings as well as aspiring educators and teachers with diverse experiences and transferable skills who are passionate and caring individuals to educate children and young people within our schools.
If you feel you would be great for this role, apply today!
£80 – 13 per hour
Fri, 08 Dec 2023 23:59:24 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.