DOJÖ is looking to hire internships (start. in Feb/March) to join its fast-growing team (in Madrid or Brussels) specialized in Global Trade Compliance Management. We are on mission to transform how companies handle their global trade & customs activities – and become the first Trade Service Center in Europe.
As Intern, you will be a full-fledged team member executing operations, taking part of Transformation projects as well handling any cross-functional activities for the company. Be prepared for different activities (some call it “startup mindset”. This is our DNA).
We are open to any background, any experience. No restriction on durations. A candidate that has expertise in Trade is always interesting. But not vital. What really matters is who you are.
What we are looking for :
Highly motivated candidates with :
- A capacity to work in a (constantly) moving environement.
- A high sense of responsibility.
- Eager to learn.
- Open to travel.
- AI / IT enthusiast.
- Open to direct feedbacks.
- With a very good English (any other language is a plus).
What We Offer :
- Mentorship and learning.
- Authenticity and transparency in work.
- No rigidity / bureaucracy.
- A flexible and unique working environement.
- A global scope (our customers are based everywhere).
- A place where we will help you to grow.
- Paid Internship and career opportunity.
What You Must Do :
If you believe this can be for you,
- Send your CV to [email protected],
- Indicate your dates of availability,
- Your preferred location (Madrid or Brussels),
- and (in a few words) how you embrace those values : Performance, Honesty, Simplicity.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.