- Eindhoven – Noord-Brabant, Nederland, Netherlands
- €5000 – €6500 per month
- Main Industry:
- Search Information Technology Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Chemical Project Management
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 17 May 2023
Global SAP Business Analyst (Fi-CO) – Join a Leading Petrochemical Manufacturer Subsidiary, Specialising in Silicones
We are seeking a Global SAP Business Analyst (Fi-CO) to join our client’s team at a leading petrochemical manufacturer subsidiary in Ittervoort, Netherlands!
As they are rapidly expand our local to global projects, our friendly and inclusive team is looking for a permanent member to help the transition to S4 HANA and take ownership of Fi-CO SAP oriented tasks. The successful candidate will bring a local profile to the team and report to their Ittervoort antenna, with the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
* Develop and implement solutions for SAP FICO processes
* Configure SAP FICO applications and integrate with other SAP modules
* Assist with financial planning, reporting, and analysis
* Collaborate with global colleagues to continuously improve SAP processes
* In-depth SAP FICO knowledge and experience
* Experience with S4 HANA digital transition projects
* A local profile that can report to the Ittervoort antenna
* Work for a leading petrochemical manufacturer subsidiary, specialising in silicones
* Join a friendly and inclusive team with lots of opportunities for growth
* Flexibility to work from home
* Be part of a thriving global company with expanded scope for projects
About NonStop: We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting (nonstopconsulting), for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.