2023 will potentially see Sandoz become a standalone organization! Already a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, this is an exciting, once-in-a-career opportunity to set our own path forward as an independent, purpose-driven organization, and as the founders of a new Sandoz, this is a time of immense opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally.
Together we will shape the future of Sandoz… are you ready to make a difference?
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead launch readiness through cross functional coordination and by proactively addressing ongoing challenges with functional teams
• Ensure launch readiness of assigned launch projects, as per defined success criteria.
• Ensure transparent communication and information flow across the product launch team
• Provide status updates to major stakeholders as needed, as well as input into monthly reporting’s including updates to the Executive Committee
• Ensure operational launch readiness of key launches through launch readiness reviews (Region / Country / Key Molecule) with collaboration from regional and functional representatives. Lead cross functional teams (Development, BD, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Patent and Legal, NTO, ESO, Quality, Commercial) and ensure overarching coordination to maximize launch opportunities
• Identify and appropriately manage operational bottlenecks and core risks proactively, establishing risk mitigation plans to ensure on time and successful launches
• Drive decisions for product allocations if needed, at-risk manufacturing and API purchases to optimize upsides and mitigate risk
• Represent Global Launch Management in relevant projects or meetings, and lead GLM-driven initiatives
• Build, develop, and grow relevant internal and external business relationships vital to the success of the launch
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree with scientific or business background
• Extensive experience in Project Management or comparable roles with cross functional scopes, optimally in Gx/ Pharmaceuticals
• Experience working in a cross functional matrix and managing projects in an international environment
• Resilience and ability to manage people through changes
• Strong stakeholder management
• Strong communication skills verbally and in writing
• Fluent English, German is nice to have
Almost 500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
We are at a pivotal moment in our history giving us the freedom to invest in our future so we can continue to help millions of people access affordable high-quality medicines. Together we will shape the future of Sandoz, building an organization from the ground up and in return, experience an ambitious environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Sandoz Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Sandoz Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.