Job Number 23025074
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Cardo Roma Autograph Collection, Viale del Pattinaggio 100, Rome, Italy, Italy
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Larimar Rome Hotel Operations S.r.l.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Maintains the transient rooms inventory for the hotel(s) and responsible for maximizing transient revenue. The Revenue Manager releases group rooms back into general inventory and ensures clean booking windows for customers. The position recommends pricing and positioning of hotel properties. In addition, the position oversees the inventory management system to verify appropriateness of agreed upon selling strategies.
Analysing and Reporting Revenue Management Data
• Compiles information, analyses and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
• Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
• Analyses information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
• Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
• Maintains accurate reservation system information.
• Analyses period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
• Generates updates on transient segment each period.
• Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
Executing Revenue Management Projects and Strategy
• Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Attends meetings to plan, organize, prioritize, coordinate and manage activities and solutions.
• Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Takes a predetermined strategy and drives the execution of that strategy.
• Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners, corporate, guests, etc.).
• Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements.
• Provides revenue management functional expertise to hotel general managers, leadership teams and market sales leaders.
• Ensures hotel strategies conform to brand philosophies and initiatives.
• Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
• Prepares sales strategy meeting agenda, supporting documentation.
• Communicates proactively with properties regarding rate restrictions and strategy.
• Manages rooms inventory to maximize hotel rooms revenue.
• Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
• Leads efforts to coordinate strategies between group sales offices.
• Supports hotel selling initiatives by working with all reservation centers.
• Uses reservations system and demand forecasting systems to determine, implement and control selling strategies.
• Checks distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
• Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
• Initiates, implements and evaluates revenue tests.
• Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
• Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/hotels/franchise partners/owners.
• Understands and communicates the value of the brand name as it relates to franchise partnerships and revenue management opportunities.
• Promotes and protects brand equity.
Building Successful Relationships
• Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner.
• Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support.
• Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Attends staff/forecast/long range meetings as requested by properties.
• Action orientated with a drive for results
• Analytical Skills
• Strong math’s skills
• Attention to detail
• Problem solver
• Positive approach
• OYv2 and Opera experience
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Fluent in both Italian and English
• Strong understanding of revenue management
• Internationally experienced
• Affinity with a more refined lifestyle
Education and Experience
Minimum 4-year experience in similar role in comparable property with sizeable rooms and meeting spaces.
• Has demonstrated the ability to always work on behalf of Guests
• Has demonstrated the ability to work with other Team Members
• Successful track record of working in a collaborative/matrixed environment
• Ability to evaluate and identify business opportunities for a business
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Marriott’s Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.