Romanian Peace Institute PATRIR
Hiring: Finance Officer
Full time position, working with the Head of Finance.
Start Date: as soon as possible.
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Deadline to apply: Applications will be accepted until 20.02.2023.
Apply to: Please send your application including your Motivation Letter, CV and 2 References to [email protected]
To Apply: Pease send a CV and Motivation Letter (maximum 2 pages) together with Contact Details for 2 – 3 References (in the first round it is enough to send contacts for references. Reference letters will be requested from applicants who make it to the 2nd round).
Please only apply if you have read the description in full and your previous experience is suitable for the role. Only applications sent via email and including a CV and Letter of Motivation will be considered full applications and be reviewed.
Key Values which Guide Our Work
PATRIR’s workplace emphasis on people-centered and needs-based programming, creating relations based upon respect, collaboration with partners, doing more together than can be done apart, ensuring real impact in our work, and working to link experience, practice, policy development and research and learning in the field. We believe that communities should be at the forefront of participation and actively engaged to meet their needs and shape policies and practices affecting them.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary accounting for the institute projects;
- Submission of the standard finance declarations: D112-D300 (for intra and extra-community purchases), D100, D205, D207-Balance sheet
- Budget execution situations of the institute projects;
- Situations related to the financial reporting of the institute projects;
- Verification of budget execution of partners;
- Verification of financial reporting of partners;
- Preparation of periodic and final reports (together with the Head of the Financial Service) on projects supported by non-refundable funds – CE
You are highly motivated and proactive – someone who cares about doing their work well and making a positive impact in our community, nationally or internationally through your engagement. You are well organized and able to manage, coordinate, plan and implement well with others. You are a people person – you care about and like working with people. You combine vision and purpose-driven engagement with practically and the ability to work effectively. We particularly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Romanian citizenship;
- Proficient in English – advanced level (spoken-written-read);
- Degree in Economic Sciences;
- Expert accountant or certified accountant
- Microsoft Office user (Excel);
- Used to deadlines;
- Balanced, organized and responsible person;
What we offer
We are committed to providing a dynamic and supportive work environment where colleagues have the opportunity to grow and flourish. You will take on a role where you will be both expected and supported to bring your ideas, work to develop the line of the program and to support the development and well-being of your team. You will also be supported to identify your professional development trajectory and goals important to you.
Located in Cluj-Napoca – Kolozsvar – Klausenburg (the three names of our city), Romania, PATRIR offers an international, collaborative and flexible work environment with strong commitment to employee well-being. We are a growing Institute with a commitment to increase our impact locally, nationally and internationally. Colleagues are encouraged to build on your areas of key motivation and expertise, and to actively pursue growth and development.
- For the trial period, the net salary of 5,500 RON;
- After the trial period, following the analysis of the submitted activity and the results obtained, the net salary will increase depending on the performance up to 7,000 RON net;
- Pleasant working conditions;
- The possibility to learn from specialists;
- The possibility to work on CE projects;
- The possibility of professional development;
- Workplace 1 minute from km. 0 of Cluj
You can find more information about PATRIR at www.patrir.ro We are also glad to have a discussion with applicants during the interview process or when you are considering applying should you like to have more information about the work experience and context at PATRIR.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.