- Ulster, Ireland
- £60k per year + .
- Main Industry:
- Search Management & Executive Jobs
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 31 January 2023
Our client is a serviced focused, customer centric facilities management company in the UK and they are set to continue to grow. We are looking for a Facilities Manager who has experience in dealing with soft and hard services. A bright, enthusiastic individual to join the team!
As a Facilities Manager you will be involved in the day to day operations on site and getting involved in various projects. The overall purpose is to support the Workspace Manager with maintaining effecting Facilities Management, exceptional service delivery and providing the client with a world class workspace.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Previous technical experience of managing hard services and 3rd party contractors.
* Demonstrable technical experience and/or qualification in building services
* Previous soft services experience coordinating a team of caterers, cleaners, security and post room operatives.
* IOSH Managing Safely
* Client facing and well presented.
* Proficient IT skills, primarily Microsoft packages
* Very well organized and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to # or call # #
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.