Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work)
Temp to perm
Do you have at least 3 years Admin experience in an office environment?
Are you organised, efficient with excellent time management?
Are you a strong team player , with great communication skills and a can -do attitude?
Our client was founded in 2006, with one key aim – to become a leader in the security field, not only by providing an excellent service and always delivering on promises but matching it with outstanding customer service.
To assist and support all aspects and functions that underpin the events portfolio. Supporting the Head of Events in all administrative aspects of the portfolio with focus on event planning, client meetings, operational communications, resource management, reporting functions and operational kit building and documentation. The Events Assistant is responsible for supporting the planning, organising, resourcing, preparing and delivering of events, as well as liaising with the wider management team to maintain current operational information and reporting. The Events Assistant will ensure compliance with integrated management system process and procedures as well as industry standard requirements.
This is a challenging role that requires a candidate with a can-do attitude.
- Supporting the Head of Events in the operational planning for various events including current and potential client site visits.
- Accompanying the Head of Events to client meetings and ensuring suitable notes are scribed with the potential of acting as a second point of contact.
- Using a range of software including email, Microsoft Office applications and operational platforms to drive event administration such as joining instructions, refresher & site training and information for event teams ensuring they have everything they need to effectively carry out their role
- Resource management such as rotas and shifts for the event portfolio ensuring suitable shift coverage
- Supporting the development and arrangement of staff training
- Organise, order and prepare event equipment and uniform in preparation for deployment
- Ensuring effective communication between the wider management team, workforce and clients
- Working with sales administrator to onboard new clients and update existing client requirements and information
- Managing and maintaining online and paper filing systems relating to client information
- Supporting the Integrated Management System to ensure compliance with industry standards
- Filing, archiving and shredding of files
- Working as part of a team
- Operational and general support as required.
Team player / personal development:
- Attending regular company-based meetings providing an update of work areas
- Attend company training, as and when required
- Ongoing continuous professional development by participating in educational opportunities
- Establish excellent working relationships, based on an open two-way communication with the office team
- Protect the organisation’s values by keeping information confidential
- Any other tasks according to the needs of the business.
Subject to screening to BS 7858 and an enhanced DBS
- Liaising with both existing and potential clients
- Liaising with frontline teams
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Liaising with the management team as required
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
3-5 years Admin experience
Practical with the ability to perform tasks in both office and event environments
Confident and willing to deal with problems or new tasks in calm sensible way
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent administration, time management and organisational abilities
Good verbal and written communication skills to all levels from worker to client.Happy to pick up the phone.
Strong team player, friendly and happy to roll up sleeves and support other areas of the business
Good humoured and compassionate
Ability to work to deadlines while under pressure
Detail oriented including dictation, meeting notes etc
Happy to support various business functions including recruitment, vetting, rostering, logistics etc
IT literate. Skilled in Office 365 package and able to learn/ utilise other business applications
Willing to work extended hours during peak season
An interest in the industry/ job is desirable
The role is office based with some home working opportunities on occasion.
The role will be able to work operationally to support the event seasons.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.