Hawk 3 Talent Solutions
- St Neots (PE19) – Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, United Kingdom
- £26,060 per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Aerospace Jobs
- Hawk 3 Talent Solutions
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 April 2023
Permanent: Electronic Assembly Person
Location: St Neots
Hours of work: Mon – Thurs: 8:00 – 17:00 (30 mins lunch)
Fri: 8:00 – 13:00
To provide a timely, efficient and quality driven assembler including; electronic PTH, hand place Surface Mount, mechanical assembly, conformal coating, labelling and dispatch as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To interpret and apply all drawings, instructions and documentation related to the manufacturing of electronic products,
* To assemble, solder and wire all PCB assemblies and units to IPC-JSTD-001 and relevant modules,
* To ensure inbuilt quality by following routers and inspecting own workmanship,
* To have a keen eye for detail and look for opportunities for continuous improvement; working to best practice,
* To conformal coat and apply adhesives to product as specified in manufacturing drawings,
* To proactively assist the Production Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the department and raise any issues in a timely manner,
* To assist colleagues where required,
* To undergo training to remain IPC certified,
* To carry out duties in a proper and efficient manner, act wholeheartedly in the interest of the Company at all times and to comply with the Company Rules and Regulations,
Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained,
* Responsible for ensuring that all Health & Safety Policies are adhered to,
* To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
* Ability to interpret complex technical drawings
* Ability to work independently while collaborating in a team environment
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* IPC-JSTD-001 modules 2-5 or equivalent aerospace qualification
* Experience of working to class 3 on Power boards or aerospace product
* At least 2 years PTH soldering experience
* Surface mount soldering experience down to 04/05 component size
Closing date is 30th April 2023
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.