- Saffron Walden (CB11) – Essex, South East, United Kingdom
- £50k – 60k per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Engineering Jobs
- Serve Talent
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 01 February 2023
Serve Talent have teamed up with an industry leading scientific equipment manufacturer in Essex and they’re looking for an experienced Electromechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
As well as an opportunity to grow into this role and make it your own, this is an exciting challenge that could be the next step in your long term career with a thriving business and here is what you’ll be involved in as an Electromechanical Design Engineer:
* Designing products at component and system level.
* Designing electromechanical components, assemblies, and products.
* Using SolidWorks 3D CAD and SolidWorks PDM.
Managing and delivering individual R&D NPD projects, including:
* Designing products and creating innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
* Identification, evaluation, and integration of electronic components, including power supplies, PCBs, motors, fittings, connectors, sensors, firmware, etc.
* Planning and costing (project plans, timelines, resourcing, budgeting, KPIs).
* Reporting (presenting updates and progress reports).
* Supporting the transition of R&D projects into production, including production packs, QA test procedures, marketing material, user instructions, etc.
* Managing and delivering product improvement projects (proactive and reactive Continuous Improvement).
* Electromechanical and mechanical design upgrades at component and system level.
* Quick and efficient product engineering solutions to minimise assembly downtime.
* Risk analysis and mitigation of component and supplier bottlenecks.
* Preparation and updating of documentation.
Here are some of the key skills and experience required:
* Degree in electromechanical engineering or similar.
* 5 years experience in a similar position.
* Continuous improvement or product lifecycle experience.
* Design Experience in electronic system components.
* Excellent knowledge of 3D solidworks.
What’s on offer for you:
* 25 days holiday + bank.
* Flexible working hours.
* Social events.
* Annual bonus.
* Pension contribution.
* Health insurance.
Sound like something for you? Hit apply or contact Lewis Woollard on # #
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.