- Gdańsk – Poland
- market rate
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Scientific Labatory Work, Research & Development
- NonStop Consulting
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 14 April 2023
Research Scientist – Preparative Separation Methods – Oligonucleotides
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Research Scientist to join their dynamic and growing Oligonucleotide team! This is a unique opportunity to take on a challenging position in which you will help establish a new area of the company’s expertise!
* Development and optimization of methods for the preparation of therapeutic oligonucleotides -primarily preparative chromatography, ultrafiltration (UF) and diafiltration (DF) methods.
* Carry out laboratory, development, documentation and presentation activities as required.
* Co-operation on the development of new oligonucleotides.
* Optimization of downstream processes in the laboratory stage with an emphasis on the introduction of modern procedures and subsequent transfer to commercial production.
* Support for the production of verification and registration batches at the pilot unit which includes process validation.
* Creating development reports from new projects, and evaluating production results in production and validation reports.
* University degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, or Food Chemistry.
* 3+ years of experience in Downstream Process Development (DSP).
* Experience with chromatographic purification of biomolecules (peptides, polysaccharides, polynucleotides, or oligonucleotides) and membrane separation processes.
* Scale-up experience of existing bioprocesses is advantageous.
* Analytical thinking and the ability to convert research data into development processes.
* Strong teamwork and communication skills.
* Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel.
* B2/C1 English language skills.
* Key requirement is candidate is legally eligible to work within the EU.
* 5 weeks of holiday.
* Commuting allowance.
* Relocation support.
* Life and pension insurance contribution.
* Multisport card – offering you free/discounted rates to exercise and leisure facilities in 360 cities across both the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
* On-site cafeteria.
* Company recreational facility.
* Catering allowance.
* Sport and social events.
* Bonuses for life and work anniversaries.
If you’re interested in taking on this challenging position, please click apply!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.