- Pool (TR15) – Cornwall, South West, United Kingdom
- £30,900 – 32,569 per year
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Ad Warrior
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 13 February 2023
Domestic Abuse Team Manager x2
Location: Pool, Cornwall
Salary: A£30,900 per annum rising to A£32,569 per annum on successful completion of probation.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 Domestic Abuse Team Managers in Cornwall for the organisation. Operating as part of the charity’s Senior Management Team the post holder will provide direct operational leadership and management to the Cornwall Domestic Abuse team.
* Provide operational leadership and management to the Cornwall Domestic Abuse Service and team.
* Directly line-manage Team Leaders (and others) responsible for frontline staff, ensuring staff safety and security remain paramount.
* Support development and implementation of integrated service strategies and operational plans, and routinely review their effectiveness, making appropriate adjustments in conjunction with the Service Director.
* Direct the coordination and allocation of work for the team.
* Regularly report on grant funds and commissioned contracts, key performance indicators and safeguarding.
* Be passionate about the organisations vision and mission and delivery of these across Cornwall.
* Exceptional leadership and management skills.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Ability to manage a varied workload.
* Good communication skills with a friendly and approachable attitude.
* Ability to travel across Cornwall.
* Knowledge of how multi-agency partnerships work including the legalities of information sharing in cases, including safeguarding.
* 25 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service per annum plus bank holidays.
* A comprehensive induction and training programme, with a hybrid working policy for a better work/life balance.
* Access to external supervision to discuss personal or emotional responses to traumatic or difficult cases, to ensure emotional and psychological wellbeing.
* Health and wellbeing resources including their staff Wellbeing Group and active participation in our employee engagement platform.
* Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which includes a 24/7 telephone helpline offering medical, emotional and financial support.
* Employer contribution pension scheme.
Additional Information: The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check and police vetting. Please note that in some roles staff may be required to work from home/office base in accordance with the organisations Hybrid Working policy.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please proceed through the following link to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.