Merco Medical Staffing Ltd
- Lincoln (LN1) – Lincolnshire, East Midlands, United Kingdom
- £72k per year + + an excellent benefits package
- Main Industry:
- Search Health, Nursing & Social Services Jobs
- Merco Medical Staffing Ltd
- Job ID:
- Posted On:
- 04 January 2024
Merco are recruiting experienced Registered Medical Practitioners to work with a leading provider of functional health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). All roles commence with a comprehensive induction programme and full sector of state approved training is provided with opportunities of working towards accreditation.
This role is a great opportunity not only for a work life balance but to further develop your assessment skills and develop your clinical knowledge, while making a difference to people’s lives. As a Functional Assessor, you will work with a diverse range of people handling challenging situations.
Full-time and part-time positions are available, working a minimum of three days per week – Monday to Friday with structured 9am-5pm working hours.
Undertaking thorough face-to-face functional health assessments, reviewing medical evidence and writing subsequent detailed reports, enabling the DWP to make informed decisions about eligibility across a range of benefit types.
Carrying out file-work and providing comprehensive reports for a broad range of clinical conditions
Participating in a local multidisciplinary team, in one of over 150 offices nationwide
* Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Part-Time Available
* Office and home based working.
Excellent Benefits Package:
Comprehensive training for initial 2 months with certification once accredited as a Functional Assessor
– Excellent career growth and promotional opportunities
– No nights, weekends or bank holidays, no on-call and structured working hours
– GMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
– Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance
– Medical indemnity cover and protected CPD
– 25 days annual leave plus option to buy more and sell back days
– Option to work up to 50% from home
To be considered for this role, the minimum requirements are as follows:
– Full registration with the GMC as a Medical Practitioner and a valid licence to practise
– Minimum 1 year general medical experience (post FY1), working primarily in patient-focused roles dealing with a wide range of clinical conditions
– Eligibility to live and work in the UK (unfortunately no sponsorship opportunities are available)
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word) This is an excellent opportunity to work within a large and successful organisation.
, please upload your CV online, email # or call # 845 #
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.