German Cancer Research Center in the Helmholtz Association (DKFZ)
FROMBEDSIDE TO BENCHANDBACK.
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to expand your research experience?
Apply for a two-year FELLOWSHIP in CLINICALCANCERRESEARCH at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) in Heidelberg, one of the leading cancer research centers worldwide.
The DKFZ Clinician Scientist Fellowships are characterized by protected research time, comprehensive training offers, and intersectoral mentoring relationships. Use this unique opportunity to complement your clinical training and to actively develop your long-term career perspectives as a clinician scientist!
We are seeking highly motivated physicians who are currently conducting specialized medical training and who wish to enhance their careers.
Join us to…
- Enjoy protected time for your research
- Complement your clinical and research training
- Receive comprehensive training and tailored mentoring
- Make use of state-of-the-art research facilities and infrastructure
- Be part of our growing international community of clinician scientists
- Extend your network and meet colleagues working in basic and translational research
Submit your complete application materials (in English) as one PDF file via our online application portal.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
The application document should comprise:
- Curriculum vitae (incl. publication list and documentation of your clinical/research experience)
- One-page motivation letter (incl. statement of your research interests)
- Copy of degree certificates (originals, transcripts, and translations if applicable)
- Contact details of two references who are familiar with your work
Further information and eligibility criteria: https://www.dkfz.de/en/clinicianscientist/index.html
Apply via our portal:
Supported by the Dieter Morszeck Foundation
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.