Director Promoter Relations: F1 Experiences Job Brief
We have a vacancy of Director Promoter Relations: F1 Experiences in our company, QuintEvents. This vacancy is based in London WC2R. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Director Promoter Relations: F1 Experiences Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: London WC2R
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-31
Posted on: https://vacanciesineu.com
Director Promoter Relations: F1 Experiences Job Detail
QuintEvents is the industry-leading provider of Official Ticket, Hospitality and Experience packages to many of the world’s most prominent sports and entertainment events. Our innovative programs enable those properties to expand fan experiences and corporate client entertainment opportunities in a way that reflects the quality and prestige of those brands.
Our portfolio includes 20+ official property partnerships including, Formula 1® (f1experiences.com), the NBA (nbaexperiences.com), the Kentucky Derby® (derbyexperiences.com), the Detroit Lions (lionsexperiences.com), Chicago Bears (chicagobearsvip.com), Green Bay Packers (packersexperiences.com), The Pro Football Hall of Fame (hofexperiences.com), Barrett-Jackson (barrettjacksonvip.com), MotoGP™ (motogppremier.com), and many more.
QuintEvents are an official partner of F1 and have created a joint business venture under the name of F1 Experiences. F1 Experiences is the official ticket, hospitality, experiences and travel arm of Formula 1.
Progressive. Innovative. Global. Fast Paced. Optimistic. Collaborative. Giving. Fun.
As Director, Promoter Relations, your contribution to the organization will be to represent the company and manage the relationship/business partnerships we have with F1 race promoters globally. We pride ourselves on a strategic approach, through management servicing and creative output we aim to offer the best solutions for Formula 1 promoters and the business partnerships created with each of them.
Based in our London office, the candidate will manage F1 promoter business partnerships and relationships that currently exist within Formula 1 and F1 Experiences, in the Europe and Middle East regions. Promoters are a key business partner for F1 Experiences as we rely on promoters for event tickets, hospitality assets, operations support, event production and other services. We also strive to create new streams of revenue via promoter partnerships, such as the creation of sales agreements where promoters can sell F1 Experiences products, as well as support the acquisition of revenue generating new business opportunities in the areas of accommodations, transportation, and other hospitality or ticketing related services.
Position reports to the President, QuintEvents International. The candidate will work collaboratively with key constituents from the Formula 1 race promoter relations team and commercial teams, as well as working alongside the established Partner Manager for F1 Experiences and other key department leads supporting the F1 business. The role will oversee a wide variety of duties and responsibilities:
- Management of existing (and any new) promoter relationships across F1E that generate revenue, assets and content. Maintain and grow relationships with promoters against a clear set of KPIs. For , there will be 24 race promoters supporting Formula 1
- Development of new revenue streams that can be created with race promoters, including but not limited to agreements for in-market accommodations, transportation services and event hospitality sales
- Manage day to day relationships with the key promoter personnel, working with them to secure the required assets, operations support and business deliverables per our individual promoter agreements for Formula 1
- Support creation and execution of promoter sales agreements with F1E that drive revenue, awareness, and brand value for F1 Experiences
- Support President of F1E and Partner Manager with the management and oversight of promoter business agreements, activations, asset deliverables and content management
- Management of contractual delivery and obligations developed with all promoter partners
- Be a daily business conduit for internal stakeholder departments at QE/F1 Experiences (Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Creative, Finance, etc.) as required
- Develop commercial strategies with promoters that increase revenue for QuintEvents as well as Formula 1, across not only the F1 race but other events throughout the year in the promoter venue
- Create and maximise ROI from each promoter partnership via an established set of KPIs
- Manage contract fulfilment and renewals in accordance with company’s guidelines and policies
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in related sports business/marketing/promotion related roles
- Experience in F1 will be a strong preference and advantage—with teams, promoters, agencies, stakeholders or F1 management
- Excellent relationship skills and understanding of global sports event management and relevant international business climates and cultures
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Familiarity with the business of Formula 1 (current Liberty Media model)
- Revenue generation mindset with an emphasis on growing profitability and margin management for company via expanded Race Promoter partnerships
- Commercially minded – using data and partner information to identify opportunities and make informed commercial recommendations
- Excellent communications, relationship management and presentation skills with an ability to quickly establish rapport with all F1E commercial partners
- Comfortable in dynamic, customer-facing situations
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast paced environment of multiple priorities
- Multi-lingual skills will be considered a plus
Job Location, Compensation and Timing
- Full time employee status
- Attractive compensation and benefits programme commensurate with the position level
- London office base (390 Strand)
- Reasonable travel will be required to visit with race promoters and attend Formula 1 races throughout the season
- Projected start date for position:
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://vacanciesineu.com/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (vacanciesineu.com) you saw this job posting.